Proeger & Associates is currently operating with an abundance of caution. We are offering as many services as possible without doing in person visits. Throughout these difficult times, we have been working creatively as a team with our clients and families to develop and implement care plans. We are currently providing the following services:
- Phone Consultations
- Conference calls with family members
- Zoom meetings with family members
- Assistance with telehealth appointments
- Coordinating in home services
- Participating in video calls with clients in Assisted Living facilities
- Providing information on community resources and connecting clients to needed services
- Assessments and care planning utilizing telephone, fax, email, etc.
In person visits will resume when possible and will be decided on a case by case basis. If it is feasible for a face to face visit, our Aging Life Care Managers® will practice physical distancing and wear masks during the visit.